Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sahilrealestate

Heck, you can even buy a domain name from Google if you purchase Google Apps or even get the free single account edition. There are plenty of choices! It's all up to you. :)

How about GoDaddy or MediaTemple... they are pretty popular but they are premium

Hello,

I suggest you use GoDaddy for domain name registration as it is the one of the best domain registrars in the world and it also provides very interesting deals to their customers. On the other hand you could use Hostgator to host your website. From personal experience I would also recommend that you get a referral from simplewebsitetutorials, by which you can avail of special discount coupons for Godaddy and Hostgator.

I suggest you use GoDaddy for domain name registration as it is the one of the best domain registrars in the world and it also provides very interesting deals to their customers. On the other hand you could use Hostgator to host your website. From personal experience I would also recommend that you get a referral from simplewebsitetutorials, by which you can avail of special discount coupons for Godaddy and Hostgator.

I have Godaddy too and I agree that they have a good deal.

Register.com is not good registra, it is the worst registrar I have seen ever, never go with this..you can use Godaddy of course, there is no doubt to it really..

Register.com is not good registra, it is the worst registrar I have seen ever, never go with this..you can use Godaddy of course, there is no doubt to it really..

I mean I have used Register.com, their not as bad as you think.

**Godaddy is the best!

Edited by Ezzaral: Do not sign your posts with 'fake signatures'; Use the signature facility from your control panel.

I would always recommend to go for GoDaddy.com, As it is the best hosting server in world.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.