Hello

Lets say I have a online store where I sell shirts. First I select a shirt (colored or design) after I can choose to draw something else or leave it as is. Later, standard regular checkout and buying process.

How can I do this? What eCommence should I choose?

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

How can I do this? What eCommence should I choose?

I think Magento have that kind of feature. So I am curious why you are switching eCommerce platforms when you have been posting Magento platform issue for the past year?

I think it's a extension or a plugin.

I think Magento have that kind of feature. So I am curious why you are switching eCommerce platforms when you have been posting Magento platform issue for the past year?

I think it's a extension or a plugin.

Cant seem to find it.

Well, basically, because Magento is way too dificult to work with on a daily basis.

Magento can meet your requirements as they have different types of modules which you can install to add an extra features too.

I agree other replies where they prefer magento I also like magento, But I am aware that magento is lil bit heavy, so you can use "zen cart" also it is light and simple.

+1 for Magento. It does have a bit of a learning curve, but it is extremely robust and flexible. There should be some addon that achieves what you want.

Try 1shopping.com. They have several prices ranges for small to large business.

Try Magento that will serve your purpose

Magento is the best platform, indeed. It has been surveyed that a major portion of an ecommerce world is dominated by Magento platform. So, go for it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.