How I can get live chat for website?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

You can get live chat for website with the following steps:

1. Choose a live chat vendor and register an account
  2. Get the chat code and paste it on your website.
  3. Get online and start chat.

There are many good options for live chat software, such as LivePerson, Comm100 Live Chat, etc.

Live chat software are very useful. They help you to engage your online customer on your website and also help to solve their queries. To get live chat software follow these simple steps-

1. Create an account on eAssistance Pro live chat software
  2. Copy the given HTML/JavaScript code
  3. Paste the code on your website and start live chat

Many E commerce website have the live chat option, you just click on the live chat button, then the new window is pop up and type the mandatory option and you can chat easily.

Another great live chat software is Live2Support.

Installation process:

• Click on the Download link to download Live2Support live chat software.
  • Save Software on your Machine.
  • Double click on Software to Start Installation.
  • Click on Run button.
  • Click on Next button of Live2support Setup Wizard window.
  • Accept license agreement by clicking on “I Agree” button.
  • Choose Installation Location for the Live2Support app & click on Next button.
  • Now Live2support app has been installed on your machine.
  • Click on the Finish button.

I accidentally came across inside , and after looking through their site www.inside.tm/magento-chat, it morphs a business website into a virtual storefront so business personnel can see and help their site visitors in real-time using chat.

live chat always gives the best impression to your site

A company I work for uses Live Person. It seems to work pretty well as I have used it myself. I would say having an active live chat will definitely help because when people need help they need it right away unless you want them to call you 3 in the morning. If you can afford it hire someone to do your live chat for the hours you are getting some shut eye. You will be looked upon as a more reliable solution then your competitors in you customers eyes.

In an eCommerce Website, I don't think that its a good option to go with live chat. you can just add a form where users can enter their queries and send it to the customer support.

You be suprised. When you have alot of products. Customers become overwhelmed and they become lazy and just wanna know what we recommend for which product they should get. If you don't have alot of products then yes I feel its not necessary. I am referring to giftbasket.com I work for that company as a webdesigner

In an eCommerce Website, I don't think that its a good option to go with live chat. you can just add a form where users can enter their queries and send it to the customer support.

In my opinion, live chat can be used to convince your customer to buy or try out your product. I think its main role is not to increase customer loyalty. Just think about it! If you want to buy anything that you have never hear about before, you want to get a lot of information about that product. Especially in case of difficult electronic goods or software products. So you - and your potencial customer as well - need any form of support. Online chat or a click-to-call webphone is an easy-to-use, customer-friendly and free option for this purpose. You asked, how to implement this feature... in connection with this, please take a look at this example.

yes its depends on the your product.if your product brand is well known than you not need to live chat such as pepsi coke etc....Most of online product you need live chat its also depends nature of your product.means some product need to provide guidness about their usage.Thats why you need live chat support.

Yes, 24*7 email and phone support is considered as one of the best way to gain customers' loyalty.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.