Currently I'm using a few forums and the DMOZ open directory for finding new contacts for buying one-way links. What I'd like to know is, are there any good (legal and honest) tools or websites/directories that will assist me in finding people trying to monetize from their website's ad space? I'm running into a lot of services that look like traps that I don't want to get involved with. Any suggestions would be rad!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

A fantastic place to make contacts is on forums. Many webmaster forums, including this one, offer a Marketplace area.

A fantastic place to make contacts is on forums. Many webmaster forums, including this one, offer a Marketplace area.

Hey Dani,

I dig your marketplace, thus far (in a little over a week) I've gotten a pretty decent handful of new contacts. So that rocks...

Awesome!! So glad to hear it's working for you.

Awesome!! So glad to hear it's working for you.

Could you perhaps program some mindcontrol into your code in my favour so that I get more replies? Pweeeeze? :lol:

Heh, I s'pose I suffer from a severe lack of patience...

Check out the member profiles here on DaniWeb. It's a great way to network because it shows other members who share common interests ... such as other members who visit the internet marketing areas of daniweb, and who is on everyone's contact list.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.