Hey i posted this in another topic but this seems liek the place it should be. Anyway i have a little more free time on my hands then i should. I want to make a website that can make some money not a crazy amount of money just a site that can make some and grow pretty fast and keep me occupied. Does any one have any website ideas for me.

Hey i posted this in another topic but this seems liek the place it should be. Anyway i have a little more free time on my hands then i should. I want to make a website that can make some money not a crazy amount of money just a site that can make some and grow pretty fast and keep me occupied. Does any one have any website ideas for me.

I own a website called vikoshosting.com which we have free plans for users without starting income for website ideas. Well, our main goal is to sponsor websites with good ideas giving them free advanced hosting plans and free domain name. If getting a good idea and wanting to be sponsored from us PM me and ill contact you for sponsorship instructions. :cheesy:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.