Hello experts I have one big about website ranking process

Currently I have digital marketing website. My services are seo, ppc, social media and much more.
I have a services pages. And doing blog post regularly. Doing backlink submission concurrently. But my website not ranking on google why even not placed on first 100 search result.. why my website couldn't ranking in search engine.

May I know about category pages and services pages and tag pages.

my website pages have
Service pages:
www.mydomain.com/search-engine-optimization

Blog post page
www.mydomain.com/search-engine-optimization-for-small-business
www.mydomain.com/small-business...es-forstartup/

Category page:
www.mydomain.com/category/searc...e-optimization
Tag pages:
www.mydomain.com/tags/search-engine-optimization-service/

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

There are many reasons why your site might not be ranking as well as you would hope. First of all, think of how MANY people there are in this world who offer SEO services. Then think that every single one of these people keep up with the latest SEO trends and techniques, and are in competition with each other to rank for the same small handful of terms.

Do you use Ahrefs? You may wish to subscribe to it to see the backlinks your competitors have, and see where you could be doing better. Also, pay close attention to the sites that are ranking in the top 10 and see if you can learn from them. Remember, both on-page and off-page SEO are important. Does each page have a clear title and unique and appealing meta description? Do you use clean HTML with proper HTML5 tags?

Blogging regularly and backlinks are just a small fraction of the game. You need backlinks over a long period of time from many different sources ... editorial, social, etc. Do you have a Facebook and Twitter? Are you in Google Places? Are there any negative signals that Google Search Console gives you?

is it mobile optimized ? Is your blog providing value to the users ? What is your user page experience status . Are you earning backlinks from quality websites . There are soo many factors which plays an important role in ranking . You can use sem rush tool to know in which areas are u lacking

You need to fix first few things to even rank in top 100 . In the start , no need to focus on soo many things. just focus om
1) Meta tags with relevant keywords for all pages
2) Optimize the site for mobile
3) Make sure your pages load fast on desktop & Mobile
4) Try to update content on the site & perform backlink activities around it

When you think of the world's top 100 web pages, you think of high-traffic domains and perfectly programmed pages. However, even the world's most popular websites have behind-the-scenes bugs that can be seen in your browser's development tools. These can directly affect your user experience, create inaccurate tracking data or security flaws, and can even cause the company that owns the website to lose revenue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.