Which one is the best for paid campaigns and gain best results?
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok or any other better option if possible.

Ethan_19 commented: i feel, Facebook and instagram is the best paid campaign currently, since it generates a lot of traffic. +0

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

From what I've heard, a campaign uses all of these.

It entirely depends on the audience and the campaign goals. In certain situations, Facebook is better. In others, Pinterest is better. If you're a fashion designer trying to promote your latest line, you're probably going to be more successful on Pinterest than Twitter, for example. If you're trying to promote a B2B company, LinkedIn might be appropriate and TikTok very not appropriate.

I use LinkedIn to run campaigns. However, I prefer to use a LinkedIn automation tool (LinkedCamp) to run campaigns and find leads. It works better for me.

It’s not against our rules to mention a company you’re affiliated with, as long as it’s on-topic and not done in a spammy way. But please just be upfront about it. It’s only when you try to be sneaky about it that it comes off as spam.

In terms of sponsored advertising, Facebook has the highest return on investment (ROI). Users are more likely to click more ads in their Facebook feed than on other similar social media sites, making it a very beneficial area to invest your advertising budget when compared to other similar social media sites.

Top 7 Social Media Platforms for Paid Advertising:

1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. YouTube
  4. LinkedIn
  5. Twitter
  6. Snapchat
  7. Pinterest

In my opinion it depends on what campaign you want to launch

It depends on the type of the business you have and the type of campaign you need.

I prefer to use a LinkedIn automation tool

It totally depends on what type of audience you have and what type of product you want to advertise.

Paid social media are more effective now. Now the organic reach is very poor. So people have to do paid marketing for their busniess. Recently I was researching various types of marketing tpoic. DIGITAL MARKETING TACTICS where I write about Social media marketing topics and try to spread information about online marketing ideas.

There is no one universal platform. It all depends on what you want to promote

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, learning, and sharing knowledge.