Hi, can someone explain to me why google isn't delivering clicks? I found a keyword and offered different amounts but it still does not work

Gamerseo commented: There are many factors that can influence. Maybe he chose the wrong keyword, maybe the amounts for the keyword are still too low. +0

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Seems Google changed.

How has Google changed?

Nextsmm, regardless of if you're paying or not, Google wants to make sure that they are sending visitors to relevant pages. What is your quality score? Work towards improving your quality score to the best it possibly can be, and take heed of Google's recommendations for the average CPC you should be aiming for.

commented: I read articles from my link and came to the conclusion that Google changed. +16

I read articles from my link and came to the conclusion that Google changed.

Nothing earth shattering that I can think of when it comes to Google Ads, other than the typical daily changes and policy updates and algorithm updates that happen constantly.

The articles paint a picture of change over time. Nothing huge but folk sometimes think the rate should be constant or increasing without working their sites.

Just like SEO, managing a PPC account (whether it's Google Ads, Facebook, etc.) requires constant attention and effort. That's why advertising and SEM agencies charge a monthly fee to manage your ad campaign for you. Often, the typical fee is a percentage of your overall ad spend. If the agency is not doing their job properly, you won't get many clicks, and their cut of $0 is $0. The more agencies work to get you clicks, the more money they make. As mentioned, it takes constant maintenance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.