I have a blog named "Clone App Or Custom App Development: Which One Is Best?" I need to find the bottom-of-funnel keywords for this blog. Kindly provide any suggestions on it.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Is this yours?

Dec 28, 2021 — A cloned application gives the original developer full access to edit and customise the applications according to their requirement

I'm now retired but all our apps were custom. There was nothing to clone because no one had written an app to configure equipment using an Android phone before. The process and protocol was proprietary so all we had to work with was code from years past. Said code ran on Palm Pilots! It was also in C and the new way was Google's dev kit which is something close to Java.

Anyhow, back to your blog. From what I read you have to keep your content fresh. If it's static, it sinks.

I think you're going to have a hard time ranking for either "clone app" or "custom app development". They're both going to prove to be very tough keywords. The issue is that if you have a blog, that makes money just from ads, any amount of money you spend targeting those keywords is never going to give you a return on your investment. Every single app development agency is targeting those keywords, and they're making a whole lot more $ per organic lead than you ever will from your blog.

commented: How is it going if he makes a whole lot more $ per organic lead than his rivals? +3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.