Hey,
I have a different question:

I just started a freelance website, but the problem I am facing is that when a freelancer withdraw amount from his account he had a option to withdraw from cheque.
As i am from India can any ody pls guide me how it all works as How I can send cheque in U.S.D. ($ Dollars) to my freelancers.

Any body who have a experience in freelance website work can please help me to know all that how it all works.

2. Is there any provision to open an account in which I need all transactions to be made in U.S.D.

As I am very confused any body who had knowledge how a freelance website finance work please let me know.

Thank You

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

There's a very simple answer to this: If you don't know how to send checks to the United States, and don't want to be involved in doing it because it's complicated or whatnot, then don't offer it as an option :)

Is there really a need to send checks? Most companies nowadays are emphasizing direct deposit and wire transfer. It's a lot easier for everyone.

Thank you CSGALA for your help as i had noticed that you are always there for help.

Well can u let me know how this direct deposit and wire transfer work and what will be the cost approx.
And to use them?

Thank You

There's a very simple answer to this: If you don't know how to send checks to the United States, and don't want to be involved in doing it because it's complicated or whatnot, then don't offer it as an option :)

Is there really a need to send checks? Most companies nowadays are emphasizing direct deposit and wire transfer. It's a lot easier for everyone.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.