Hello guys,

I want this video (http://video.kenblockracing.com/flash/small_player/preloader.swf?vendor_id=2) now... i want to download it, now add ons in Firefox will do it.

How can i do it??

or can someone give me a alternive youtube link or something???

Pls, i really want this for my ipod!

Thanks,

Cohen!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Yes its possible, but its probably illegal to do so.

dont talk about downloading youtube videos though, its against thier TOS.

"the normal functionality of the Services, and solely for Streaming. "Streaming" means a contemporaneous digital transmission of the material by YouTube via the Internet to a user operated Internet enabled device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be downloaded (either permanently or temporarily), copied, stored, or redistributed by the user."

"YouTube Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, "

That's funny, coming from YouTube. Especially since YouTube was built on copyright infringing material.

OK, sorry about that jbennet..... i was not saying that i would be doing it..... anyway.

Thread Solved and Case closed :P

Cohen

If it is against their TOS, why do they have links to a downloader on their page?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.