Hello ... I am new at this forum stuff. I have been ripping my hair out trying to put slideshow up on our website using Dreamweaver CS3. I went onto your "Dynamic Drive DHTML" page and found a slideshow that works "Translucent Slideshow - check code", however it puts the slideshow on the left side of the screen. Which is fine as I have a static picture on the right. My problem is how do I type in between the two? Is this possible? I have tried moving the text around, alignment etc and it just will not go in between the slideshow and the static picture. When I had two static pictures it worked just fine. Can anyone help?

whatever you do., dont rip out your hair coz its really painful ayt? Well, id love to help you with your query but for now im out of resources to answer your concern. for now jut., keep on browsing this forums and i hope you may find the answer to your question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.