I have a custom install of TinyMCE with multiple editable areas. when an area (div) is clicked, it becomes an active editable area (tinyMCE iframe). Everything works perfectly exept for in IE10 when I click on a div to make it editable, the page jumps up. I'm not sure if this is a default behavior in IE10 when page elements change (or become focused) or if there is something withing the TinyMCE code that's making it do that. Does anybody have any experience with this or know of some javascript that will prevent IE10 from moving the page? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is an example: http://www.cpanel.easyprowebtools.com/2/edit-page.php?page=21

If you click the header area to make it active, then scroll down to the footer area to make that active instead, the page jumps to the top. also, if you are editing the main content area and you are scrolled all the way down, when you click the red X in the toolbar to deactivate the editor, it also jumps to the top of the page.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I have a custom install of TinyMCE with multiple editable areas. when an area (div) is clicked, it becomes an active editable area (tinyMCE iframe). Everything works perfectly exept for in IE10 when I click on a div to make it editable, the page jumps up. I'm not sure if this is a default behavior in IE10 when page elements change (or become focused) or if there is something withing the TinyMCE code that's making it do that. Does anybody have any experience with this or know of some javascript that will prevent IE10 from moving the page? Any help is greatly appreciated.\

@easypro

Have you post your issue on the TinyMce Forum? Usually some there is around for browsers. I would consider this as a isolated issue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.