Frinds i want to learn CSS please help me
I assume you found Daniweb using a search engine. Well that same search engine can be used to find CSS tutorials. Just enter "CSS tutorials" and you will get a list of links. Click on a link and it will take you to a webpage containing a tutorial. That's probably the easiest way. Were you looking for something different?
When I started out I began with basic HTML, then moved to CSS. Then I began learning the newest version of both.
I would recomend learning DOM like some of the other commenters have sugjested.
Here are some books that I would reccomend for you:
- HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites by Jon Duckett
- Head First HTML and CSS by Elisabeth Robson, Eric Freeman
- HTML5: The Missing Manual by Matthew MacDonald
- HTML & CSS: A Beginner's Guide by Mitesh Dabhi
- HTML, XHTML, and CSS, Sixth Edition by Elizabeth Castro
- CSS3: The Missing Manual by David Sawyer McFarland
You can find all of these books on Amazon for not to much. I own over half of these books and as someone with a learning disability I can say that they are all well written and have several examples. As books in web design and programming go I would generally recomend the Missing Manual series, Visual Quick Start books are really great, Head Frist are overy simplafied but if that is what you need then I would reccomend that, the O'Reily series is really great but more advanced, The cookbook codding books are also great but more advanced.
I would also reccomend doing the http://www.w3schools.com/ tutorials. These are very good in helping.
After you have the coding process down I would reccomend working on some imaging.
You dont need to purchase Photoshop in order to learn how to edit photos. I would reccomend getting the far less exspensive photo editting program GIMP. You can find it at http://www.gimp.org/ . You can find tutorials at http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/ and at http://gimp-tutorials.net/ .
I would also recomend getting these books:
- Above the Fold: Understanding the Principles of Successful Web Site Design by Brian Miller
- The Principles of Beautiful Web Design Paperback – December 5, 2010
by Jason Beaird
- Web Designer's Idea Book, Volume 4: Inspiration from the Best Web Design Trends, Themes and Styles by Patrick McNeil
- Creative Workshop: 80 Challenges to Sharpen Your Design Skills by David Sherwin
- Learning Responsive Web Design: A Beginner's Guide by Clarissa Peterson
- The Strategic Web Designer: How to Confidently Navigate the Web Design Process by Christopher Butler