Hello Every body...
I got a problem with my laptop lcd. I got a 1015 Dell Vostro. my problem is that this set has a shaking monitor. but it's not kind of lines or st like this. this is more like CRT shakings!! And when the screen's color is showing a multicolor pix, the problem isn't obvious, but when I set the background color to solid GRAY (like an adobe reader empty page), it is absolutly visible. I can't use the gurantee, and when I bought the laptop it had the problem but I din't notice it.
It is really annoys me. (The problem isn't concerned with Video Card. I got this problem in either Ubuntu Linux , and Windows. (One of my friends that has this model too, hasn't this problem) What can I do myself to fix this problem??

Thanks Dudes.

Dear frind, do you have met some probem about ripping some files to any portable device? Yes, maybe you are thinking how to settle the ptoblelm well, here I can recommend you a site , I do hope it can help you ,good luck to you!

commented: this answer is totally irrelevant +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.