Hi guys. I recently bought a new laptop, and a few days later i noticed something strange. I don't know if it was there when i bought it, but i see this bright pixel(s) which is always brighter than the others. It's not a stuck pixel or a dead one. It does change color, but it's always brighter than what it should be. I'm not even sure if it's 1 pixel. It seems to be a glossy pixel and the ones adjacent to it seem to also gloss slightly. And the truth is, i'm starting to think it's not even the pixel, cause if i move my head around, i kinda feel like it's moving a few pixels just like a reflection.
It's an HP Pavilion by the way... so i was wondering if there could be a layer above the pixels which is causing this (because of the moving thing...)

I know it sounds strange, but i was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue.

Thanks.

Errant or excess voltage most likely. Not much to concern yourself with unless it gets increasingly annoying.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.