Hi! This is really confusing. When I Push the power-button on my pc, the mall lights on the front panel starts to "twinkle" and sometimes it comes weird sounds from it. But Windows never starts, the monitor is sometimes black and sometimes the message "Check signal cable" shows up. And then when I shuts off the pc, the blue light on the front CONTINUES to shine for about a minute. But the most weird thing is that when i have shut the pc on and off for a couple of times it suddenly starts like normal and works properly. I cant get it! Someone who knows how to do? It is really disturbing that it takes like 20 minutes every day to get the computer to start!

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Sweden! :)

I don't know where to start ,i have seen this caused by ,BAD BAD, power supply,Ram ,Processors ,motherboards ,cdrom drive ,keyboard ,video card ,harddrive ,dialup modems and other addin pci cards ,Monitor connection ,mouse ,take you pick

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.