i got a problem with my computer unit , my unit hangs after rebooting it. as i open my unit i discovered that my old video card haS A blown out capacitor then i replaced it into new one
after replacing the old im still suffering in this cpu hang. what might the be the problem? any help thanks god bless

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi
when does your pc hang what do you mean after reboot my friend.specifics please my man

Hi
when does your pc hang what do you mean after reboot my friend.specifics please my man

My pc hangs after restarting. what would be the best solution so that i can resolve my problem in hanging cpu. thanks god bless

see if you can go in using safe mode if it still happens make sure you enough cooling on your cpu(you can actually feel your heat sink or processor to see how hot it gets)

??

now im having a big trouble my cpu is hanging up even in set up bios mode. does my processor is defective?
the temp of my processor is stable at 43 degrees
the fan is not quite that hot

Please get checked you slot...once..

Please get checked you slot...once..

not even a good attempt at English ,why bother posting ,when you statement makes no sense at all!

i got a problem with my computer unit , my unit hangs after rebooting it. as i open my unit i discovered that my old video card haS A blown out capacitor then i replaced it into new one
after replacing the old im still suffering in this cpu hang. what might the be the problem? any help thanks god bless

Hello ,did you install a new video card or a new capacitor on the excisting video card !
if you replaced the video card , did you install correct drivers for the new video card when you install it .

try borrowing a new cpu to test this out.

if it doesnt hang after a day of intensive application usgage then it is the cpu.

MAKE SHURE YOU HAVE PROPER COOLING!

if not say bye bye to you'r setup

i better not be years late!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.