It happened suddenly, I had no access to my printer...I have had some training and built this comp myself about 4 years ago...I really don't need much as I'm not a big gamer...I have had to slick and start over 2-3 times, but not in a year or so...I've checked the bios and am supposed to be the admin. but am cut out of some changes that I should be able to make...IE, boot sequence, etc...any help please...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Give this a try; http://software.hitoma.com/GPCTool/

You're mixing terminology there - BIOS & Admin unrelated, IE/boot sequence unrelated - boot sequence is a BIOS setting. Can you explain ?

If I hit delete to enter, it is password protected...I have the password but am not able to change settings...90% of available change setting are "greyed out"...my major problem is the fact that I can't get any USB device to work...printer shows ready...started out, it just wouldn't start until I restarted...then it quit altogether...tried to un then reinstall...now I cannot install any USB device...Hope this is clearer and someone can help...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.