Intel Pentium D Dual Core 2.66Ghz
3 GB 800Mhz
Asus P5N-E SLI
GeForce Nvidia 8600GT 512MB OC
Creatibe Soundblaster Audigy 4
USB PCI (2 ports)
Logitech G9
Advent Keyboard

My USB's stopped working all of a sudden one day....!? Read something about turning PC off unplugging or turn power supply off for a bit, did that, a few things work again, but all of a sudden again my Logitech G9 stopped working, retried step one again with no luck, tried reinstalling Setpoint 5.0, tried uninstalling service pack 3 (thinking it may have caused a problem), tried Restore to a month ago when it was fine....nothing....

Dont think it can be hardware issue as other hardware works on my PC, but nothing that was on here before works on the USB's and my hardware on other pc, :SSS

My brother has the exact same mouse i try it on my pc and it works fine, i try mine on his PC mine "Works" fine, my USB webcam isnt recognised, not much stuff is recognised...funnily enough my 2 optical spare mouses work !?? :S........and are recognised, i have a USB PCI card those dont work either, but it just seems to be only my hardware, my brothers works fine on my USB ports on here, and mine on his...Ive never encountered a problem like this one, anyone know anything would apreciate the help, but please be specific as I am not an expert, thanks in advance!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.