Hi All,
Just picked up a shuttle ab60r from microcenter and this thing will not post. No beeps no nothing, check all connections. good. running a p4 2.0 400bus, this is supposed to be a temp scratch build for my mom (not that you care, but you can imagine the calls I'm getting). I only have 1 ddr chip installed. I'm pretty sure that I can run this machine in single channel mode? I can't see anywhere where I can't. Ideas? Suggestions? Thank you.

You can run with just one stick of RAM if it is DDR and not RAMBUS, sounds like a dead board but I had a Shuttle board once that would not post until after I moved the cmos jumper to clear and powered on (nothing happened when I did this as far as posting) then unplugged the power and moved the cmos jumper back in place and then when plugged in it booted up. Give it a shot as it is worth a try.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.