I've Just reformatted my computer, loaded the internet and Norton anti-virus on to it, but after i ran all the live updates and scanned everything i restarted it and now my mouse wont work. Its a new mouse, brought it the other day.

This was my second attempt at reformatting the comp, the first time the same thing happened but i lost my keyboard as well, this time its just the mouse not working.

it is an usb mouse, but it was working fine til i installed norton and restarted my comp

So can anyone help?

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by zach_boyce

I've Just reformatted my computer, loaded the internet and Norton anti-virus on to it...........

Bloody big hard drive you must have there! :eek:

No, seriously, did you install the motherboard drivers?

ASrock K7S8XE+ M/B, Athlon 2700XP 512mb RAM 40g H/D system POSTs fine normally but will not repost and has to be switched off for at least 60 seconds then POSTs ok occassionally fails to POST when computer is cold

try takeing a converter from usb into a standard mouse and try that if that doesnt work try checking drivers

by the way catweazle nice comment i got a great laugh from that thanks

hope this helps
-Zach Boyce

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.