i wish someone could help me with my problem...my laptop screen is flickering...and i'm having a hard time reading on my screen...what could be the reason for this malfunctioning...? I hope you can reply sooner...thanks...:)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Have you tried and external monitor?

Does it happen when you are moving the screen are whilst it is up not moving? -Maybe it is a loose connection or maybe the screen is going, how old is this?

I am having the same problem with my screen ,I have read somewhere that it is becasue of excessive charge that the system is flickering and that bu umplugging it and rebooting it would get fixed but to no avail,i personally think replacing the fl inverter would make sense

the problem for that are it could be the built in videocard or the video inverter....you must goto a Laptop Technician or to the manufacturer of the laPTOP they can help you more for that problem...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.