tecra8000 machine when switched green led lights up but displays nothing.Often display appears but it is vary rare.I am a technician working at component level and wish to repair the machine.
Info:-voltage on pin of L820 is approx;4.5V when machine is dead.When display appears voltage is approx.6,8v.
In order to repair at component level I need schematic diagram of mother board.i'd b grateful if some1 kindly helps me.

tecra8000 machine when switched green led lights up but displays nothing.Often display appears but it is vary rare.I am a technician working at component level and wish to repair the machine.
Info:-voltage on pin of L820 is approx;4.5V when machine is dead.When display appears voltage is approx.6,8v.
In order to repair at component level I need schematic diagram of mother board.i'd b grateful if some1 kindly helps me.

www.google.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.