Hi
My system has a display problem i think coz system processor fan runs currectly front pannel led glows but monitor stays blank as if there in no signal
i tried using different monitor different RAM but the problem remains same......

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by smith6237

Hi
My system has a display problem i think coz system processor fan runs currectly front pannel led glows but monitor stays blank as if there in no signal
i tried using different monitor different RAM but the problem remains same......

If it is a PC, then the bios should do a "beep". If not then it is a CPU problem.(!ofcourse you have to have a pcspeaker inside) Please if possible try to change the components one by one from another PC.

If it is a PC, then the bios should do a "beep". If not then it is a CPU problem.(!ofcourse you have to have a pcspeaker inside) Please if possible try to change the components one by one from another PC.

ya i tried that.
system does not beep
i tried changing processor also but no use
problem remains same

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.