for some time i have been trying to find out who manufactured my motherboard so i can hook up my front usb ports i have a thermal tak case my system is amd 2400+ 512 mb 80G hd i found this out so far compaq dk214A-ABA S2040WM NA210 looked at the HP sight and couldn't find out anything any help would be appreciated

for some time i have been trying to find out who manufactured my motherboard so i can hook up my front usb ports i have a thermal tak case my system is amd 2400+ 512 mb 80G hd i found this out so far compaq dk214A-ABA S2040WM NA210 looked at the HP sight and couldn't find out anything any help would be appreciated

you are in a hurry try to use punctuation cause read your writings with specs etc is very annoying the best way to know who manufactured your mobo with no counting the chance of dismantle your pc is thru a program like CPU-Z you can get here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.