Hello All,

I have searched for my problem and am at a bit of a loss. First my system:

Motherboard: A15G V1.0 (nothing else)
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.00 GHZ
Memory 1GB
Video: NVIDA GeForce 9400 GT

Everything was working fine, I had winXP pro, was running great, just upgraded to match my other computers on the network. It will not load into windows normally, it gets to the windows animated logo and the computer completely turns off (the logo does not fully load even). BTW this is not a temp issue. If I load it in safe mode, it shuts down after disk.sys is loaded. The only mode it will load with is debugging mode.

Does anyone know what's happening here? I'm working on the computer now, but it's loaded in debugging mode. I also can't get silverlight to work (for netflix), is this related?

Windows 7 is verified and registered.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Did you UPGRADE or Clean install Windows 7?
It sounds like once the Graphics card is initiated the system faults and powers off.

I suggest removing the video card and booting off the onboard video, see what happens.

What is the size of your Power Supply?
In debugging mode is Windows Aero being used?

I found your board online here:
http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWebSite/Downloads/ProductsDetail_Download.aspx?detailid=415&DetailName=New&DetailDesc=&CategoryID=1&MenuID=0&LanID=2

I hope this helps in some way. Let me know what happens or if you have found a solution.
Waffles

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.