Which motherboard company is best?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

There is no simple answer to your question. It will depend on what CPU you intend to use, what other hardware you want to use, and whether you intend to overclock or not.

Intel processor? Intel motherboards are best. AMD processor? Asus are good, as are others.

Gigabyte Boards aren't bad. Their prices are also usually pretty good.

it depends what are you planning to do!!!gaming or in offices...!!!

Intel is the best for me

Disclaimer: I only have Intel processor systems, and my main workstation also has an Intel S5000XVN motherboard.

For processor price/performance trade-off, AMD is a better buy than Intel. They are both competitive in terms of performance these days, but AMD parts, especially at the higher-end, are significantly less expensive than Intel parts. There are good sites for product evaluations of boards and chips, such as Phoronix, that may be helpful for you to visit.

Well for me Intel works good in Mac, AMD is not bad too but mostly all my family members use Intel. ( Not saying AMD is bad )

Intel is best in motherboard .! you can trust AMD for lower budget :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.