IS it possible to connect a hardware keylogger inside UPS(uninterrupted power supply) connected to a computer?

As far as i know, hardware keyloggers can be connected to ps/2 keyboards , usb keyboards and on mother boards

is it possible to fix hardware keylogers inside UPS also??

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I have never heard of it so i am not very sure you can install it.

Can you please find it out.
i tried so much to find it but i coudnt

I search the net but did not find any clues on how to do that. So my guess is no, it cannot be installed on ups. I have keyloggers too but not a hardware one it is a software one. I install it on the desktop computer.

Please don't take this the wrong way but you're best bet if you have a computer savvy person that you are trying to key log is use software. There are a lot of great products out there that stay completely hidden. Even in the running processes it doesn't show. I'm not going to reccommend any particular one.

But if you have to hide the keylogger in the UPS then you have an issue.

Contact me via PM is there is anything I could further assist you with.

It could be rerouted if he was using a powerstrip that had the data port in it just like the phone lines do ;)

My UPS has a USB connection to my system; I can make firmware updates to the UPS; this leads me to believe that a software keylogger could be inserted.

Most Do... I didn't even consider that... Now I'm curious lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.