Hi. Well I have a laptop and i also have an extra LCD for this laptop, which is a compaq nc6000. I was wondering if i could somehow connect my extra LCD to my laptop so i can have 2 screens, so i can extend my desktop. I've been reading about this and i'm starting to think that this idea is not going to work.. :sad: . any feedback or ideas would be greatly appreciated. if it helps, the LCD is an : AU Optronics(ADT,UNIPAC) and the model number is : B141XG08
thank you very much!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What ports do you have on the back of your laptop? Do you have a Blue VGA connector? If you don't, then there's not going to be dual-monitors in your future.

What ports do you have on the back of your laptop? Do you have a Blue VGA connector? If you don't, then there's not going to be dual-monitors in your future.

yes my laptop has a blue VGA connector on the back, along with a network card, 2 usb ports, s-video, printer port, and a printer port.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.