Is it possible to get a Nvidia quadro 6000 graphics card then put a sheet of laminated plastic on top of it with some eggs on top of the laminated sheet to cook my eggs for free? Also could I cook my bacon the same way? I was just wondering because it would be a cheap way of cooking bacon and eggs in the morning.

Recommended Answers

sounds to me like you ate to much eggs and bacon all ready and you are off you coo-coo lol

but i think it a great idea, but such an expense just to cook eggs and bacon, i think you should add the extra 50 bucks and get the …

Jump to Post

All 4 Replies

sounds to me like you ate to much eggs and bacon all ready and you are off you coo-coo lol

but i think it a great idea, but such an expense just to cook eggs and bacon, i think you should add the extra 50 bucks and get the Nvidia quadro 10000 to cook a Steak on it

but i think it a great idea, but such an expense just to cook eggs and bacon, i think you should add the extra 50 bucks and get the Nvidia quadro 10000 to cook a Steak on it

Not much effort if you have a whole in the side of the case to slot the bacon and eggs into. To make this whole you simply buy a case with a glass panel and smash the glass panel. :)

yes it's possible..

are you sure, whats your theory as to how it works

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.