Is it possible to get a Nvidia quadro 6000 graphics card then put a sheet of laminated plastic on top of it with some eggs on top of the laminated sheet to cook my eggs for free? Also could I cook my bacon the same way? I was just wondering because it would be a cheap way of cooking bacon and eggs in the morning.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

sounds to me like you ate to much eggs and bacon all ready and you are off you coo-coo lol

but i think it a great idea, but such an expense just to cook eggs and bacon, i think you should add the extra 50 bucks and get the Nvidia quadro 10000 to cook a Steak on it

sounds to me like you ate to much eggs and bacon all ready and you are off you coo-coo lol

but i think it a great idea, but such an expense just to cook eggs and bacon, i think you should add the extra 50 bucks and get the Nvidia quadro 10000 to cook a Steak on it

Not much effort if you have a whole in the side of the case to slot the bacon and eggs into. To make this whole you simply buy a case with a glass panel and smash the glass panel. :)

yes it's possible..

are you sure, whats your theory as to how it works

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.