Hello there, so this is my question about an upgrade I'm going to do.
Will I get a bottleneck issue with the video card im about to buy with the motherboard and processor im using right now?
motherboard - http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=2471 (Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H)
processor - AMD Phenom II X2 545 (3GHZ)
I don't play games that require HD or things like that, I basically want this video card for maybe diablo III or some new MMORPG like Tera or Vindictus, anything if that.
Thanks for your time
Regards, Dippy!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

What video card are you going to buy?

GTX 560 by GIGABYTE

Then don't worry about not being able to play Diablo 3, the next gen mmo's maybe not (on high quality), but it will run them fine. I'm not sure exactly what the bottleneck would be, but, I don't think you need to worry if you can't play games with the setup that you're getting.

I agree that you should be more than OK with this card for the scenario you described.

Thanks for the response, I'll buy the GTX 560 and GX-750W - Cooler Master hope that it will work great, even though my motherboard and processor is kinda old. Thanks to you all for the response once again, now I'm confident in buying this video card and not any other (older).
Best regards, Dippy!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.