I want to buy a printer with scanner and xerox please give me suggestion

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Epson or HP would be good

These days, most of the consumer based printers do a fairly decent job with regards to printing. It sounds like you are looking for a multi-function device. HP is generally popular, but the other brands are just as good.

Write down a list of features that are a must have for you, do some research not only on the print device itself, but also the cost of ink which you will find will have to be included in your budget. Also with regard to ink, pay a little more and buy the ink catridges that have the extra ink. They generally cost just a little more, but you can get more than 50% ink out of them. Its worth the money.

Finally, find a store that will give you credit on used ink catridges. Those few extra bucks you will get will offset the cost of the XL type of ink so you can really make a difference in the amount of money the ink is costing you.

I've always gone with Epson, quality is excellent, but the cost of the printer and its consumables (ink) is what swayed me.

HP printers are a great brand name, but their printer mechanisms are made by Canon, and this is the case with many of these top brand names that use the Canon 'engine'. With these type printers the print-head is built into the ink cartridge, and so this makes replacement cartridges expensive.

On the other hand, Epson printers have the print-head integrated into the printer's mechanism. With this method ink cartridges are cheaper, and there is the advantage of compatible cartridges and refillable cartridges. Over the years I've saved hundreds of pounds (sterling) in the cost of ink alone by using refillable cartridges.

Yes, you can buy compatible or refillable cartridges for HP and similar printers, but they are still three to four times as expensive as compatible or refillable cartridges for Epson printers and those that use a similar system.

I want to buy a printer with scanner and xerox please give me suggestion

xerox is a brand name ,so what is it you mean when you want a printer scanner with xerox .

i have HP ,had Epson once but it fugged up ,print head plugged up ,what a mess, so i sent it back , i like the cartridge with the print head on the cartridge,easier to free up dried up printer head cause by not uing printer enough ,our HP is secondhand and 4 or 5 years old ,black ink is only $18.00 to $21.00CDN color 25.00$

Hello, What's purpose of use? I mean commercial or Official? By the way HP is good brand also Xerox brand I can suggest.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.