Hi, so my problem is that my laptop was working fine a couple days ago then yesterday the fan started getting louder then it turned off I thought it was overheated over 24 hrs later and still nothing there are no lights when the charger is in except for a flash of the charger dedicated LED when at a certain angle and
My theories on the problem, board level failure, charger problem affiliated with this maybe, battery failure or a faulty DC Jack I think it's called (wher the charger is plugged in)

Any help would be most appreciated ~ Llok

Have you cleaned the laptop recently. I think it has to do with dust.
Open the laptop and clean the fan also clean the heat sink.
After that oil the the fan and let see if it works

So I have cleaned it out and it doesn't work still what do I try replacing first motherboard or battery