I had an Intel D845GVSR "Sea Breeze" motherboard which seems to have got fried. I need a replacement one but cannot find one in UK so far. Have gone through the internet but no luck. Can anybody suggest a compatable board. I have a 2.7 celeron chip and the board had an integrated intel 845G Graphics card. Any advice would be appreciated:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Was this in a brand computer such as hp, dell, etc...or was it a build you or someone else did.

it was in an emachine 2220 computer

i have problem in intel 915 board i want replacement to that board pls help me in this matter

i have problem in intel 915 board i want replacement to that board pls help me in this matter

I cannot give you a specific answer but there's a site (http://www.smartratings.com/computers/motherboards) that you can refer to for your questions. It has compilations of reviews for assortment of products that you can find. Hope this helps.

hiiiiiiiii

yes you are , hehe
Hellllooooo

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.