i have put the fsb up to 2.7 and voltage up one notch. i havent touched the multipler or anythin else. Have i missed putting anything up? Its stable but i dont know if ive missed somthing and also i have 400 ddr ram running at 444 setting.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

And it's stable lol. If so and it's an A643000 you're lucky :cheesy:

nah at first i put the voltage right up to tops dont know if ive damaged something but i think i burnt the graphics card a bit but it still works . but i know amd 3000+ are crap. i want somthing that can multi task :)

For general usage it's not crap. My 3rd system has a 3000 venice on and Asrock dual 939 folding 24/7 @ 2.8 Ghz with a Zalman CPU fan, and handles games great, but yeah if you're doing video editing and folding, and nomally have 5 browser windows open with 10 tabs in each windows with Norton (NIS) 06, and windows defender installed, and like watching DVD's on your PC during all this all at the same time) you might be a candadite for a dual core system. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.