Hi,
Glad I found this place hopefully it will give me the answer I need. I have the laptop shown in the subject line. Its been working perfectly till last night. I closed the top and came back later and all of a sudden I get this yellow blinking light on the far left front of the lap top. It appears to show a plug in. Yes it is plugged in. I try to manually turn it on nothing. Left it over night was able to start it up this morning. Shut it down again to go to work came home and same blinking yellow light. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Paul

Hi,
Glad I found this place hopefully it will give me the answer I need. I have the laptop shown in the subject line. Its been working perfectly till last night. I closed the top and came back later and all of a sudden I get this yellow blinking light on the far left front of the lap top. It appears to show a plug in. Yes it is plugged in. I try to manually turn it on nothing. Left it over night was able to start it up this morning. Shut it down again to go to work came home and same blinking yellow light. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Paul

hi Paul l hope you get some response to this problem because l also have a techra 8100 and am having the same problem if you get the answer l would love to have it too thanks Paulec

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.