Hi, when I plugged in my computer then auto start my computer but monitor light not green and Not show display. After that I unplug my HDD, CD Drive, RAM,Graphics Card everything. Just plugged in SMPS or prossesor and fan but same problem shown. How I solved this problem?

i got the same problem and got the answers from the above comments and thank you.. :)

I think it must be the problem of the mother board, or may be it is due to the problem in the graphics card, you must check it after changing it.

I have the same problem Asus H61M-K mobo, it auto starts and all fans are working, all LED lights are on but no display. Here are the steps I used to find out the problem:

• Remove RAM replaced with a working RAM - problem persists
    -Remove Vcard replaced with working Vcard - problem persists
    -Remove CPU replaced with working CPU - problem persists
    -Remove PSU replaced with working PSU - problem persists
    -Change every cable in the board with a new / working ones - problem persists
    -Clean the board -problem persists
    Replaced the motherboard with a working motherboard - PROBLEM SOLVED!

I have tried every trick in the book to figure out the problem, seems the motherboard was the culprit, (it was just a 3 month old board) had to replace it with a new one. For all those who have the same problem, I suggest doing everything I did above, if everything fails then time to buy a new mobo.

I have the same problem Asus H61M-K mobo, it auto starts and all fans are working, all LED lights are on but no display. Here are the steps I used to find out the problem:

• Remove RAM replaced with a working RAM - problem persists
    -Remove Vcard replaced with working Vcard - problem persists
    -Remove CPU replaced with working CPU - problem persists
    -Remove PSU replaced with working PSU - problem persists
    -Change every cable in the board with a new / working ones - problem persists
    -Clean the board -problem persists
    Replaced the motherboard with a working motherboard - PROBLEM SOLVED!

I have tried every trick in the book to figure out the problem, seems the motherboard was the culprit, (it was just a 3 month old board) had to replace it with a new one. For all those who have the same problem, I suggest doing everything I did above, if everything fails then time to buy a new mobo.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.