hii ,

i have an asus a7v400 - MX board ,2600 XP athlon , 512mb ram , 64 mb nvidia video card .. the problem is that the comp is not starting .. it shows the green light (power ) on the motherboard ... but when i press the power button the processor fan moves a very little bit and then stops ... smps fan also is not working at this stage ..... i would like to tell took the hard disk out and then put it back after 20 days and i m getting this problem ... please help

hii ,

i have an asus a7v400 - MX board ,2600 XP athlon , 512mb ram , 64 mb nvidia video card .. the problem is that the comp is not starting .. it shows the green light (power ) on the motherboard ... but when i press the power button the processor fan moves a very little bit and then stops ... smps fan also is not working at this stage ..... i would like to tell took the hard disk out and then put it back after 20 days and i m getting this problem ... please help

I would check your connections between the hdd and motherboard, and check the PSU connections. If it's not a bad connection I would check the voltage with a multi meter to see if the PSU is working properly.

Why did you remove the hdd?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.