Hey guys,

Who's been following the Apple Event today? It's being live-blogged on Engadget

FINALLY wireless printing for the iPad, which is practically the only reason I got the iPad in the first place lol. Really been waiting on that one especially.

Plus confused about multi-touch on the new super-small iPod Nano devices. It's hard enough to do multitouch on the iPod Touch/iPhone b/c the screen is so small and it's cramped. How could you do multitouch on something so much smaller??

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/01/live-from-apples-fall-2010-event/?sort=newest&refresh=10

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have enormous issues using any of the touchpad devices apart from the iPad, even though my hands can only be described as 'average' I find the screens too small... Sadly wasn't aware of the Apple Event either, although today I had a mad rush to get my PhD proposal ready for hand-in tomorrow so I have not had time for anything annyway.

Wireless printing on the iPad is just another reason why I should get one. But I have to justify it to myself, is my passion for iPad ownership simply gadget envy?

I don't really get on with multi-touch on my iPhone as my sausages (fingers) are a little too big for the screen. I would imagine if I was to use the nano, the unit might become very confused.

I would think that the nano will be marketed at the younger generation, kids with small fingers who probably dont have any problems.

Could this be an over sight on Apples part?

I don't really get on with multi-touch on my iPhone as my sausages ( are a little too big for the screen. I would imagine if I was to use the nano, it might become very bad. but in a word, I like it, because it is cool. it is better than other multitouch device

Ipad is the best one I have ever used.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.