I am trying to burn a couple CD's, and I am using some of my MP3 files and some of my CD's that I have copied. The files that I copy from a CD to my computer save as a WMA file, and my Nero burner won't read those files. How can I change them so they can be copied with my MP3 files to a CD?
Any suggestions would be helpful!
Thanks,
Lori

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by michael allen

ok your using nero so instead of copying the files onto your computer then burning them why not just open up nero express and select copy entire disc and then put the audio disc in your cd drive and the blank in the cd-rw drive.

Because I haven't totally figured out where to go on this yet.... I am working on it......Thanks for your patience....

ok your using nero so instead of copying the files onto your computer then burning them why not just open up nero express and select copy entire disc and then put the audio disc in your cd drive and the blank in the cd-rw drive.

I will give it a shot... thanks so much!

I don't know about Lori, but if you no longer have the original disc (just the wma files already saved) and no rw facility? Is there no way in that case?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.