I am trying to burn a couple CD's, and I am using some of my MP3 files and some of my CD's that I have copied. The files that I copy from a CD to my computer save as a WMA file, and my Nero burner won't read those files. How can I change them so they can be copied with my MP3 files to a CD?
Any suggestions would be helpful!
Thanks,
Lori

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

ok your using nero so instead of copying the files onto your computer then burning them why not just open up nero express and select copy entire disc and then put the audio disc in your cd drive and the blank in the cd-rw drive.

What is this thread doing in site news and feed back???

Because I haven't totally figured out where to go on this yet.... I am working on it......Thanks for your patience....

ok your using nero so instead of copying the files onto your computer then burning them why not just open up nero express and select copy entire disc and then put the audio disc in your cd drive and the blank in the cd-rw drive.

I will give it a shot... thanks so much!

Go HERE. It will fix up your issues. Nero does not natively encode WMA unless you get this WMA plug-in.

I don't know about Lori, but if you no longer have the original disc (just the wma files already saved) and no rw facility? Is there no way in that case?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.