Hi...

I am looking for an audio card driver. I do not know who makes the audio card. All it syas on the card is SIMT013B. If I new what is was and who made it, I could find the driver.

Does nayone know what card SIMT013B is?

Thank you in advance....

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi...

I am looking for an audio card driver. I do not know who makes the audio card. All it syas on the card is SIMT013B. If I new what is was and who made it, I could find the driver.

Does nayone know what card SIMT013B is?

Thank you in advance....

look for a # on the chipset of the board and do a search with that the # you post comes up with nothing but people looking for drivers

I suggest you use a program called Aida32 to find out the make of the card. It is a diagnostics program which will give you a run down of everything on your system from RAM to Motherboard!

Hope this helps,

gn0m3

...or you could try Windows Update.

Actually...it's an older Simtech Audio card, there may be a driver for it out there, but it's going to take time and patience to find it. You could start here: http://www.driverguide.com/boards/sound-cards9/

btw...try googling it, it does work, that's where this came from. :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.