Hello everyone here,

I am facing sum problem from last one month, iam using windows 2003 server on which i have configured microsoft oulook 2003, whenever i get any mails it automaticaly sends out blank mail from my id to the person who have sent me mail. Can anybody solve my problem its urgent m fedup of this please sumone reply iam waiting

Hello everyone here,

I am facing sum problem from last one month, iam using windows 2003 server on which i have configured microsoft oulook 2003, whenever i get any mails it automaticaly sends out blank mail from my id to the person who have sent me mail. Can anybody solve my problem its urgent m fedup of this please sumone reply iam waiting

Not sure if this will help but you might want to check your setting on how to handle E-Mail receipts. The following link is to a word document. Starting on page 8 you can find all the gory details and settings for message receipt handling.
http://www.wccnet.edu/departments/its/file.php?loc=8&file=microsoft_outlook_2003_level_II_using_email.doc

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.