Hi, I am seriously considering the purchase of EASEUS data recovery wizard or Partition Table Doctor and have some questions, I will give you the background of my problem - I was loading Password Pros (password recovery software) and during the loading process (when it was in the middle of loading) the computer was accidently rebooted by me. Now every time I turn on my computer it repeatedly reboots itself and never gets past this point. Just before the computer is ready to shut itself down and reboot itself again, it gives the message "Bad image check sum olecnv32.dll c0000221".

Is there any more suggestion?

Hi, I am seriously considering the purchase of EASEUS data recovery wizard or Partition Table Doctor and have some questions, I will give you the background of my problem - I was loading Password Pros (password recovery software) and during the loading process (when it was in the middle of loading) the computer was accidently rebooted by me. Now every time I turn on my computer it repeatedly reboots itself and never gets past this point. Just before the computer is ready to shut itself down and reboot itself again, it gives the message "Bad image check sum olecnv32.dll c0000221".

Is there any more suggestion?

Look like that file has been corrupted. If you have Windows XP CD then you can try option R for Repair Windows Installation at the second stopped screen.

Another solution is to copy that file from another computer to a USB memory stick then boot up the problem PC with BART PE or ERD Bootable CD and insert the USB stick in to copy to the Windows System directory ie. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.