Fought a battle with a virus from a file named WN852.exe a trojan.Gorhax same as posted in thread98509 that gave the following message "Windos Security Alert -Warning Potential Spyware Operation - Your computer is making unauthorized copies of your system and Internet files. Run full scan now to prevent any unathorised access to your files! Clik YES to download spyware remover ...
The thread gave great info on fixing the problem, it worked (used Combo fix) but I had also lost my main user account. You can find it in the Documents and setting folder, but can not get access to the files. How do I gain access to my account info.

ARe you sure you have completely removed the trojans and spyware? I d double check it with couple other products from virus and nasties section just to be on the safe side. You can find some free products from there so try that and let us know if that does any good to ur system.

regards
Raj

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.