were can i download c-media ac97 audio device from ive tried everythin and nothin seems to be workin i havent got the disk eithier ive tried the normal windows xp disk wont work. ive not long just reformatted my comp n reinstalled everythin n ive tried most of the links 2 download the drivers but nothin seems to work please help!!!!

Operating System :Windows XP Professional (build 2600)

System Model: Enclosure Type: Desktop

Processor a : 1.53 gigahertz AMD Athlon XP
128 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache

Main Circuit Board b:Board: KT333-8233
1.53 gigahertz AMD Athlon XP
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 6.00 PG 04/03/2002

drivers: 30.01 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
24.59 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4480B [CD-ROM drive]
3.5" format removeable media [Floppy drive]

WDC WD300AB-77BVA0 [Hard drive] (30.02 GB) -- drive 0, s/n WD-WMA7H1551134, rev 21.01H21, SMART Status: Healthy

multimedia: C-Media AC97 Audio Device
Standard Game Port

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

what make and model is your pc

what make and model is your pc

have no idea as it was built 4 me

you need to find out what motherboard you have and get the audio drivers from the manufacturers site

you need to find out what motherboard you have and get the audio drivers from the manufacturers site

n how do i find that out should it be on motherboard??

hey thanx but it doesnt matter now as ive got a new sound card all installed thanx anyway x

Your very welcome. Hope your sound is working fine with your new card.

hey thanx but it doesnt matter now as ive got a new sound card all installed thanx anyway x

yep its workin great i couldnt be bothered 2 look 4 the drivers 4 the 1 thats built in the comp as ide bin lokkin 4 over a week n no sound means no music n i love my music.lol so im very happy now :icon_lol:

Great, Love my music too, I'd be lost without it.

Great, Love my music too, I'd be lost without it.

yeah ive hated it cus my comp packed up on me but its workin great now, ive really missed my music i mean ive got cds but they get borin if u listen 2 them all time.lol

Yeah they do, I have all mine of the PC too, makes it easier to search through them, rather than looking for them on cd.

Would someone tell me where to get the driver for MS-6728 100? I went to the official site and it wasn't there....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.