Recently bought viao desktop all in one. Vista home installed. The keyboard is a viao, and the drivers show microsoft, but all 'working properly'. The keyboard switches on and shows connectivity. BUT none of the keys will type on the screen. Is this because it needs another driver. I have looked, I cant find drivers for vaio keyboard, even on their site. If this is the problem, please, has anyone link to driver. If not, any other suggestions?

ta muchely

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

is this a USb connection or PS2. Wireless or Wired, If its a USB try another slot or enable all usb ports in the BIOS.

is this a USb connection or PS2. Wireless or Wired, If its a USB try another slot or enable all usb ports in the BIOS.

it is wireless, apologies, did not put this information in. You have to push a button on the pc and then one on the keyboard to connect. I am almost sure that it is the wrong driver as it says it is microsoft and the KB is vaio

ta

JO

some drivers will show up as Microsoft. Is the remote connection to the pc a USB connection or a PS2. Basically you should not have to load drivers for the keyboard and mouse. UNLESS you want to use the extra features that comes with the keyboard (Most you don;t have to, they are in the Microsoft driver database)

IS IT a PS2 or USb connection for the remote section that is connected to the PC

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.