hi guys, im facing a problem here with my pc, it shuts down all of a sudden when using it, for example whenever i run the Flight Simulator X, it was working fine but today it is very slow and graphics loading process is very slow, im using windows xp , intel core 2 duo, 2gb kingmax ram 6700, 800watt power supply, and there is another thing, whenever the PC "thinks" i hear a sound coming from the fan, a very annoying sound which stops when there is no processing going on..what can i do to fix the problem?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

open the case a see whats going on with the fan. maybe dust clogging it and causing your processor to overheat and shutdown.

open the case a see whats going on with the fan. maybe dust clogging it and causing your processor to overheat and shutdown.

hi dear, i have done what you said and seems that the computer is suddenly stable and working fine, i'm really thankfull.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.