hey guys. Does anyone know how to sign in to MSN6 and automatically "appear offline"???

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Nope, can't find a way to do that I'm afraid. But I CAN move this to the 'Windows Software' section and see if anyone else can come up with a procedure for you.

just block everyone and you'll always be offline :D

hmmm......

Well go to mess.be and theres tons of programs and even programs that u are wanting

the program i found had a dam Bloodhound.W32.EP! ahh well, i dont really need the ability anyway!

在这里我和翠学说谢谢她为我们美术学会漫画组一个网络给我们学会会员交。希望所有会员都能?惜这很难得的机会。会员们有什么以让大家一起分享已在本团的会员都欢迎你们也常留言有三漫画家都有我们本团的网络请你们乱请会员们作。有问题以请教我们难得能和他们一起交。在这我所有漫画家指导师 身体康生活愉快。

会员们 身体康
生活愉快
考试顺利

2004年上年的(副)康
也是下年的(正)康

jia_huichen I'm having just a bit of trouble reading that!

ur not alone! wtf :s

jia_huichen I'm having just a bit of trouble reading that!

In here me must with green jade Mr. the schoolmate say thanks! She makes a network for our fine arts academic society cartoon group to learn the member for us to exchange. Hoped all members all can treasure, this very rare opportunity. Members' have any speech to be allowed to let everybody share together, already all did not welcome you in this group's members also often the message! Some three cartoonists all have our this group the network, please you do not act unreasonably, ask the members to cooperate. Has the question to be allowed to consult, we are rare can exchange together with them. Wishes all cartoonists in this me and instructs teacher the health, the life to be happy. Wishes the members health life happy test to be smooth

In 2004 the first half year (vice-) peace and happiness also is the second half year () peace and happiness

What that has to do with the question is as good a guess as anyones...

hahaha, wtf? :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.