I recently started using a program called easycleaner, from www.toniarts.com though I got it from major geeks. I've used it a number of times on different pcs, without any trouble, but I'm a bit cautious about software that edits the registry... Does anyone know anything about:
a) easycleaner
b) Toniarts?
Basically I'm happy to use it on my own machines but I'm not too certain whether I should use it on other people's machines or recommend it...
Cheers
Dave

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Nicktech

well deleting duplicate files is kindof a silly thing to do, so I don't know why that feature is in there...

In actual fact I was looking for free software for reg cleaning... ;)

I have been using Easycleaner once a week for the last 3 years and never had a problem with it deleteing anything it shouldn't have. However I only do 2 tasks on it..clean registry and clean unneccessary files. I love the program it finds more garbo than anything else I have used.

Dave,
I think have been using Easy Cleaner since it first came out. I have used it for 4 or 5 years! And I love! I found this site because I wanted to see if there is a new Easy Cleaner out. As far as your question, I have never had a problem. I have used it on other peoples computers also. And I have it on all 3 of my own.
Colleen (aka)turnertaz

I recently started using a program called easycleaner, from www.toniarts.com though I got it from major geeks. I've used it a number of times on different pcs, without any trouble, but I'm a bit cautious about software that edits the registry... Does anyone know anything about:
a) easycleaner
b) Toniarts?
Basically I'm happy to use it on my own machines but I'm not too certain whether I should use it on other people's machines or recommend it...
Cheers
Dave

Votes + Comments
"I have used it for 4 or 5 years! " - hey, that's a coincidence, because that's how OLD THIS DAMN THREAD IS you've muck-raked from the bottom of the pond

I share Colleen's experience. Easy Cleaner has never caused any problems for me, and I have installed it for others.

Recently I find functional software which can fix all these problems just with one click: tuneup360, maybe you guys could have a try.

Easycleaner is a good program BUT DO NOT get it from the hijacked site of toniarts, that WAS the official site until someone hijacked it.

Important notice
http://www.toniarts.com is no longer my web site, my web site now and in the future will be this (http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts).

EasyCleaner 2.0.6.380 Blacklist #9 is a FREE Program {never pay for this from the hijacked site}

Works well on Win XP/Vista using it since 2005 +/-

a) easycleaner
b) Toniarts?
Cheers
Dave

I am so glad to get this new link for EasyCleaner! I got a version that would not work a while back on XP and had migrated to other solutions. I have missed it in the arsenal, however.

I am so glad to get this new link for EasyCleaner! I got a version that would not work a while back on XP and had migrated to other solutions. I have missed it in the arsenal, however.

NOTE:
ALL versions work with Win XP, you may have downloaded a ripoff on the REAL Toni Arts EasyCleaner or the download installed improperly.

Dave DO NOT download the program from www.toniarts.com it no longer the web site

the correct web site now and in the future will be this (http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts)

Downloading from the wrong site may have been why it was not the REAL Product, read the 12 25 2010 entry above. The real product is safe & dependable HOWEVER it should be used by non newbies & want to be techs.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.